Learn how to load the ribbon on your TSC TE200/TE300 4-inch performance desktop label printer.
Using half-inch core ribbons up to 110 m, the TE Series models offer a popular footprint to meet nearly any customer’s label printing needs.
1) Open the printer top cover by pressing the top cover open tabs located on each side of the printer.
2) Insert the paper core to the ribbon rewind spindle.
3) Insert the right side of ribbon rewind spindle first. Then, insert the left side to the hole at the left side of ribbon rewind hub (green).
4) Push the print head release button to open the print head mechanism.
5) Insert the ribbon to the ribbon spindle.
6) Insert the right side of ribbon supply spindle (marked “R”) to the ribbon supply hub first. Then, insert the left side of ribbon supply spindle to the hole at the left side of ribbon supply hub (green).
7) Pull the leader of the ribbon through the print head and stick the leader of the ribbon onto the ribbon rewind paper core.
8) Turn the ribbon rewind hub until the ribbon plastic leader is thoroughly wound and the black section of the ribbon covers the print head.
9) Close the print head mechanism with both hands and make sure the latches are engaged securely.