Table of Contents
Epson LQ 300 & LX 300+II Printer’s Default Settings and Change Configuration (Auto Tear-Off Mode) #
- Turn off the printer from power button.
- Then press the followings buttons [Load/Eject], [LF/FF] and [Pause].
- Turn on the printer.
For Confirm Print Test Page #
- Hold down the [Tear Off (Font)] button and then turn on the printer.
- The printer enters Default Setting mode and prints instructions for selecting the language. The current language is indicated by which control panel lights are on. (For English, only the Pause light is on.)
Note: If you want a different language, press the [LF/FF] button until the lights show the language you want.
- Press the [Tear Off (Font)] button(print a list of all the current settings.)
Note : If the settings are all correct, turn off the printer to exit Default Setting mode.
If You Want To Change Any Settings #
- Press the [Tear Off (Font)] button. Printer will prints instructions for changing the settings
- Press the [LF/FF] button to scroll through the options for the selected setting until you see the one you want. Then press the [Tear Off (Font)] button to select the next setting you want to change.
When you finish making settings, turn off the printer to exit Default Setting mode.
Note: Your new settings remain in effect until you change them again or reset the printer’s defaults.